We accept most Medical insurances and some Vision discount plans.
When you call for an appointment, please have your medical insurance and vision discount plan information handy.
- We can not schedule your appointment without your medical insurance/vision discount plan information
- If you do not know who your vision coverage is through, please call the number on the back of your medical insurance card, or call your human resources department, before calling our
- Once we have your information, we will verify your coverage before your appointment, and call you if we discover any problems.
What DOESN'T my Vision discount plan and/or Medical insurance cover?
- Many vision discount plans do not cover your entire exam in full
- Most vision discount plans do not cover materials (i.e. glasses/contacts) in full
- Most vision discount plans do not cover contact lens fittings and evaluations
- Most medical insurances do not pay for a refraction (determining a glasses prescription)
- Many vision discount plans and medical insurances have copays
- Many medical insurances have a deductible
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY THESE BALANCES AT THE TIME OF YOUR EXAM
We accept Medicare. As a courtesy, we will also bill your secondary insurance provider directly. You will be asked to sign an Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN) for services not covered under
Medicare. You shall be accountable for covering these services.
We currently accept the following VISION discount plans:
Davis Vision as of 2/3/19
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Eyemed as of 1/1/2021
- Vision Benefits of America (VBA)
Spectera as of 1/1/2021
- National Vision Administrators (NVA)
We currently accept the following MEDICAL insurance plans:
Aetna (as of 1/28/2021)
- Horizon Blue Cross
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Personal Choice
- Keystone 65
- United Healthcare